New Forum!

Old Forum Post

[Webmaster] We at RVUSA.com are considering changing the format of our forum. Please visit the new forum HERE. Nothing is set in stone for this new forum - any categories, etc can be changed. We are working on trying to import the messages from this board to the new one. Let us know your suggestions/comments! RVUSA.com is designed for you, help us make it the best site to meet your RVing needs!

Thank you,
Webmaster
RVUSA.com

Old Forum Post

New Forum!

[Charlene] Although I am not an rv&#039er at this time I still enjoy checking out the site for ideas and recomendations. I like the new format with everything across the page and more visual. I hope you don&#039t change the colors of the the site.

Old Forum Post

New Forum!

[Gary B] Lets try the new forum, this present one just never seems to have caught on, unlike the old one that was very popular. So my vote is to try the new version. Happy Trails GB

Old Forum Post

New Forum!

[Webmaster] Charlene,

The site colors won&#039t change, just the format of the forum itself.

Thanks for the input!
Webmaster

Old Forum Post

New Forum!

[Jim M] I&#039m one of those that likes the forum as it is. It is one of the easiest to navigate and find your place in.

Old Forum Post

New Forum!

[RonS] If it&#039s not broken don&#039t fix it. Last time it was messed with it became so slow I did not want to see it. Ron

Les Adams

New Forum!

I like it too!!!

I find it easier to use and very similar to other BBS's I visit...

Nice job folks...

Best Regards,
Les

2000 Ford F-250 Super Duty, XLT SuperCab, 4X4 Off Road, SWB, V10/3:73LS/4R100 towing 1999 Skyline 27' Nomad, Model 2700, Pullrite Hitch

whsrv

New Forum!

Nice format, but how about posting replies with the latest date on top?
Also, consider a set of topics by subject, such as Maintenance, Warranties, Trip Planning, etc, etc.