New Grandson

Grandview Trailer Sa

Not an RV topic, but I became a Grandaddy for the second time this morning. A Grandson arrived at 10:38 weighing 7lb.8oz and 20" long. All is well with baby and mother.

Sorry again about being off topic, but just had to brag.:laugh: :) :laugh: :)

TexasClodhopper

Re: New Grandson

Off topic? I would say that the continuation of our lifestyle in the distant future is very ON TOPIC! ;)

Congratulation Ken! I'm sure you will make sure this boy will inherit your style (as well as your fortune.) :laugh:

C Nash

Congratulations Ken. Nothing like them Grandkids. They can make a camper a homer. :laugh:

rjf7g

Congrats! He has the honor of having the same birthday as Paula! Sure hope you enjoy him as much as we have enjoyed Drew! I will follow up privately regarding an e-mail I sent you while you were on vacation...you sure have been busy this "off season"!

G

con grads Ken ,, hope u get time to spend with this one also ,,,, hope the newone is into rving... :laugh: ;)

H2H1

CONGRATULATION Ken, I know you are a proud grand paw. I now have 3 and never thought I would have any, but the kids pulled thru for us. There nothing like grand kids in the RV .I still have to take the youngest out and let her walk around in the MH at least once a week .WE are thankful that he can in this world ok and may God bless and keep him safe.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yea, this Granddaddy thing is really nice.

We have been keeping our almost 19 month old Granddaughter while her Mother is in hospital. Took her to see her brother yesterday, when he was just a few hours old. She stared at him at first, wondering WHAT IS THAT, today she picked out a toy for him from the gift shop and gave him a kiss. I think it will work out. ;)

Kept me out of the office a lot the last couple of days. Got some catching up to do.
Tex, I sure hope you are correct! Becky, I have the measurements on my desk for your toppers. Have not forgotten.

*scooter*

Congrats Ken. Being a Granddad is very rewarding and fun (most of the time). Glad to hear everything went well too. have three grandkids, and am expecting another the first of January. Just lovin' it.
Have fun :) :)

ivaldespino

RE: New Grandson

Congrats Ken. Nothing wrong with a little bragging ;) What better place to do it with your RVing family!! :laugh:

ivaldespino

RE: New Grandson

Congrats Ken. Nothing wrong with a little bragging ;) What better place to do it with your RVing family!! :laugh:

DL Rupper

Congrats Kenneth. Sorry it's so late, but I haven't had wifi for some time now. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

G

hey Dl i see u got out of the big Nasa meeting ,, glad u'r back ,, i missed u picking on me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Glad to hear from you all. He had his first Dr. appointment today and he has regained his birth weight in one week. The Dr. told my daughter that he was doing great.

H2H1

KEN THAT GOOD NEWS ,I hopeeveryone is doing well and Merry Christmas to all a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all.