new heat problem

H2H1

I just came home and heard this noise coming from my heater. after a good inspection I found out it was the igniter board had a short in it. This happen while it was setting up and not in use. I called my RV TECH who came out and fixed it problem. I paid my deductible after it was charged to my extended warranty. I never new the price and that my question to all the service tech . how much is a board cost. the name is Dinosaur Electronic, model Fan 50 plus. If anyone know how much this cost or should cost be please post back. thanks

G

RE: new heat problem

Hey Hollis do u have a part number for the board????
:)

G

jsut looked it up ,, if it was the fan 50 plus ignitor board ,, PPL's price is $133.00
But Stagparkway (which is wholesale only) Is $95.00 ,, but u have to think that there is prob a 10 to 15% mark up on the parts they sold u...
Hope this helps ;) :)
U can order a catalog form PPL urself go to
www.pplmotorhomes.com
then look to the left and look for the online parts catalog ,, once there if i rember right there is a place to request a catalog ,, can't rember where as of now ,, i usally get a new every year ,, since i order a bunch of stuff from them ,, and bty PPL buys from Stagparkway ,, so u see how much their mark up is ,, but PPL i lower then CW on most and about the same on others ,,,, :)

H2H1

thanks Rod for the info, that was basically what I was looking for . HEY how was your trip to MB? get a tan or did you go to a tanning booth to tone it up and make it look you got a real tan until you can get into the sunning thing this summer. thank anyway for the advice and I will use it next time. I am learning more every time I call mt RV tech to come and fix something. Like they say --you learn as you go.

G

well as far as the tan goes ... the sun was hot ,, but this time of year the uv is not enough to get a tan ,, but i like u'r idea of a tanning booth ,,, i myself am outside winter and summer ,, but when spring hits i feel it's time to get the tan for summer ,, that way i don"t burn while at the beach in may and july ,, also the trip was good ,, little rain ,, but temps i could live with ,, but man are we getting the rain here tonight ,, my rain guage says over 3 inches ,, but we have snow and possibly ice coming in for new years ,, but then agian our coldest days are in Jan thru Feb ,,, unless it is like last year ,, we froze in May :eek: :eek:
Glad to help u out ,, bty did u send for u catalog yet :question: :question: :)

H2H1

Re: new heat problem

NO NOT YET been down with my back and busy at work. I ready to quick and just do things around the house and do some winter traveling