New here and Intro

mrscoyote

Hello, We are new to the RV world and I am finding this site very informative. We have a 2007 Chateau Sport 28 A Motor Home and am loving it. My husband is currently in Iraq so the family time is limited. But we are already planning trips for when he returns.
Thanks to every one here for creating a helpful friendly place to ask questions and seek knowledge.

Nancy

TexasClodhopper

Re: New here and Intro

Hey, Nancy! Welcome to the forum!

Please don't hesitate to ask a question. And while you are here on the forum use the search function (don't forget to set the box that searches ALL of the forums & posts) to look for words that you are interested in (like 'batteries' or 'tires').

Kirk

Welcome to the forums and send our best to your husband and his fellow troops over there. Most of us are veterans also and do understand the issues and for myself, my youngest son just returned from his year in Iraq last June. You and he will be in our hearts and our prayers!

Let us all know when he returns home again!

C Nash

Welcome to the forum Nancy and thanks to your husband and all veterans that keep this country free.

brodavid

Welcome and God bless you and yours,

brodavid

If you are not going to stand behind our troops, you are welcome to stand in front!

G

welcome to the forum and i would be pleased to shake u husbands hand and say job well done ,,, although i never served in the armed forces i did have a job developing the stuff that they are using now in combat ,, when i worked for a Gov contractor ,,, so feel free to post away and we'll be happy with any ??? u have ,, and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS ;) :approve: :) :cool:

mrscoyote

Thanks for all the support it is appreciated. Kirk I am glad to heare your son is home safe. My DH will be gone for a 15 month tour with 2 weeks R&R to break it up. I have lots of questions and ideas but don't want to leave DH out of to much of the fun so most of the tweeking will be on hold till he gets home. For now the kids and I are just doing local weekend trips and keeping it simple.
Thanks again you all are great!

C Nash

Great that you are taking the kids out for the w/ends Nancy. It's memories that they will cherish and helps pass the time till Dad returns. Please pass along to him that our prayers are with him and all the service personel.

G

Yes Nancy ,, that is great to take the kids out and as Nash said ,, it is memeries that will last a life time ,, but when their dad gets back ,,, look out ,, u won't know what to do with them ,,, they'll say dad look what we did while camping ,,, can we go now,, please,,, and such,,,, NOW THATS PRICLESS ,, imo...
But ask away if u get stuck on any of u'r weekend adventures.... ;) :)

rockofages

All the best to you and your children and I pray as well for God's blessings on your husband and all his comrades! He is a brave young man and deserves our respect and honor.
Be safe and i pray soon you'll all be together again.