New Kids on the Block!

Oleo

Greetings to all from Washington State.

We are now the proud owners of a 5th Wheel RV and are anxious to join the crowd. Our RV hasn't even been picked up yet so I mean we are new!
Three years ago we purchased a P/U camper and was tickled to death with it but now have out-grown it. So with our new RV we'll be in 7th Heaven. :)

Although the wife is still working, I'm sure we can enjoy our new lifestyle but will be looking forward to the day we can go full time.

How's the saying? Happy Trails :)

Leon & LaNette

Gary B

New Kids on the Block!

Hi Leon& LaNette, A big welcome to the forum and congrats on the new 5er, many happy trails, keep us informed!!! :) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

Kirk

New Kids on the Block!

As a full-timer for the past three years, I suggest that you begin to plan for the change now. We started five years out and it made things much easier to cover. I would also suggest that you read one or more of the books on the subject. We used the book, "Full-timr RVing" by Jan & Bill Moeller and published by Trailer Life books. But there are other good ones out there.

Kirk

New Kids on the Block!

As a full-timer for the past three years, I suggest that you begin to plan for the change now. We started five years out and it made things much easier to cover. I would also suggest that you read one or more of the books on the subject. We used the book, "Full-timr RVing" by Jan & Bill Moeller and published by Trailer Life books. But there are other good ones out there.

Oleo

New Kids on the Block!

Thanks Gary and Kirk for your replies and Kirk's webpage; enjoyed it.
We are already planning our first trip with the FW to the Oregon coast but first have to familiarize ourselves with the home. Just ask us, "Our we anxious?"
Leon & LaNette
Y2K Ford F250 V10
25'Nomad FW :cool: :approve: