New Owner

Dumas22

I just bought a 1994 Destiny by Fleetwood camping trailer, but I don't have a key for the door. I just opened it up to air it out when I discovered the minor setback. I was wondering if someone knew how to get a replacement key. Is there a website where I could use my model and serial number to order a replacement key, or will I need to find a local dealer.

Thanks for any information.

Happy Travels,
Lex

s.harrington

Re: New Owner

If you have an FIC lock you can remove the lock from the door and find a key number and 800 number to call for a replacement. If its a Tri-mark you can get another assembly for aroung $42.00. Also be advised that the FIC lock will fit the tri-mark hole on standard trailer locks.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: New Owner

I am not sure what they used in 1994, but the newer Fleetwood trailers use one key only. If your door/step folds up and over the screen door, I can get you the number for that key tomorrow. I have a few of them, just can't remember the number tonight. Any Fleetwood dealer could get it for you. I just have come across a few.

If you have a different type of lock, let us know. You just may have to change the whole thing.