new purchase

antiedet1

i am looking to by a travel trailer or possibly fifth wheel and am considering 2 manufactures and am looking for feedback on both i am interested in the kz product and the keystone can anyone help me with feedback on both. i have heard that the keystone will be in the shop more than i will use it just wondering if this is true and possible a chat room for keystone buyers to help me make the decission. thanks beth

Shadow

new purchase

Hi antiedet1, I know nothing of the kz product but I do own a 276 Cougar fifth wheel by keystone. It's been a great trailer. Never had to take it to the shop for any type of repairs, (knock on wood). We just bought another keystone product, a 2955rl Montana. Not sure there's any truth to what you heard. Maybe we just got lucky. Happy campers here! Good luck. :)

C Nash

new purchase

We also had a Cougar fifth wheel and it was trouble free for the two year we owned it. What model keystone are you looking at? keystone makes a lot of different makes and some of the others may have been worse but I can't say. The Cougar is hard to beat for the price and quality IMO. The montana's have been great in this area and I have not heard any bad reports on them. All rvs will give problems just keep them maintained.
Butch, we really liked the Montana 29 when we purchased our Cougar but didn't have the truck to tow it at the time. Know you are going to enjoy it. Man that the life TWO RVS

Shadow

new purchase

Hi Chelse, can't wait to hitch her up. We had to order it to get everything we wanted. Not sure when it will be in, but we'll be trading the cougar in at tht time :( . Sure going to miss it. It was our first fifth wheel and it sure did us right. Hope that ford has been trouble free for you. Well got to go to the barn and check on my future toad :approve: .