New Rigs Come w/Propane tanks full?

fernsco

Picking up our new 5th wheeler next Saturday and will go to a local campground to "familiarize"? Do most dealers already have the propane tanks full when picking up? I know we'll need the furnace first night! Want to know the general consensus before calling to ask the salesperson. Thanks.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: New Rigs Come w/Propane tanks full?

I fill both tanks for the customer, but not all dealers do so around here. Some fill one and charge you for the other, others don't fill either one.

You will have to ask your dealer what he does. Sorry, but that did answer your question.

Kirk

As noted, it just depends upon the dealer. We are in a motorhome and we got it new with the tank full. Our friends got theirs that was also but they were charged extra for it.

benwd

To be on the safe side you might want to locate a propane station between where you are picking it up and where you are going before heading out.

H2H1

I had my propane tank and my gas tanks filled before I singed on the line. I made the deal on the cost of the MH thenwrote out the check but would not sign it until they top off all tanks. Once that was done and I checked bothbefore I signed the check and handed it over to them. You might try that if there any problem once you make the finalize the deal with payment.