New RV Park Addvertising?

JN

Helping a friend open a new RV park and i was wondering if anyone knew how to advertise threw the internet really well. Also to get on some sort of membership directory like AAA. Hellpp plz!! :laugh:
Not like a website though were gonna have one just other sites to cover more ground.

JN

One more Question Cinnister will that filter threw to other sites and survey type columns cause i see alot of sites with the save rv resorts and i was just wondering who to do that exactly.

janicenlarry

Suggest your friend affiliate with Passport America and Escapees for some instant and continuing business. As a full timer and after belonging to various organizations, I travel exclusively stopping at parks affiliated with these two organizations when possible. Little or no charge for the park owner.

rvgocamp

Passport America advertises for campgrounds at no cost. They will even distribute your brochures for free and once you are affiliated with them, your campground will be on both of their internet sites. You will most likely find this very effective. Check them out: www.discountrvcamping.com