new section

G

well we have a new section to RVUSA ,, it includes horse trailers ,, utility trialers ,, and hitch work stuff ,, ck them out if u get a chance ,, good job RVUSA :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: :cool:
Opps it is called trailer-ing

H2H1

Re: new section

ROD YOU HAD YOUR HEAD IN TH CLOUDS THINKING ABOUT MB... THAT BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW

H2H1

ROD YOU HAD YOUR HEAD IN TH CLOUDS THINKING ABOUT MB... THAT BEEN HERE FOR ABOUT 2 WEEKS NOW

G

well atleast i did not post twice :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: ;)
But i really didn't mean that hollis ,, i am trying to get 3 weeks of work into less than 5 days ,, been at it since 6am this morning ,, till around 10 tonight ,, and even earlyer tomm ,, but i did get run outta CG ,, for using my big lights to finish a job ,, campers hate very bright lights for some reason ,, but oh well :eek: :angry: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

well there is a quite time in the CG . well don't over do it and hurt yourself so you can't enjoy your vacation at the beach. :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

I think all you will manage to accomplish for we RVers is to blur and confuse the difference between and "RV" trailer and a "cow" trailer.

Not many of us drag a "cow" trailer around behind us.