NEW TO CAMPING

A DAWG

JUST PURCHASED A 1990 TERRY RESORT AND NEED ANY INFORMATION ON WINTERIZING, INSIDE CONTROLS, SETTING UP AND ANY OTHER HELPFULL INFORMATION.

THANKS A DAWG

Kirk

NEW TO CAMPING

This is a good place to get help. Post a question at any time and I am sure that someone here will be able to help. If you would, please don't use all caps as it makes your posts difficult to read.

SnowbirdInFlight

NEW TO CAMPING

quote:Originally posted by A DAWG

JUST PURCHASED A 1990 TERRY RESORT AND NEED ANY INFORMATION ON WINTERIZING, INSIDE CONTROLS, SETTING UP AND ANY OTHER HELPFULL INFORMATION.

THANKS A DAWG
Hey Dawg -welcome to the forum! Don't worry about the all caps, I think most of us on the board can read capital letters just as well as the lowercase. He yelled at me the very first time I posted because I had the nerve to post in a larger font than he wanted and then he blasted me for posting pictures! So, just ignore his capital letters remark. ;)

However, Cliff, I mean Kirk, is right about one thing, asking for help on the board. There are a lot of people on here that have a lot of knowledge on camping and campers. We're mostly a fun loving group!

ARCHER

NEW TO CAMPING

Welcome. See if you can find an owner's manual. It will give you a start on many of the maintenance and operation points on your camper. Start with manufacturer for obtaining manual and then start asking your specific questions. Have fun.... :) :laugh: :cool: ;)

s.harrington

NEW TO CAMPING

Are you going to use your rig at all during the winter? How long and how many times? If you want specific info you have to ask specific questions and because your dealing with RVers you got to keep it to one or two per post or you will never get a straight answer. Let us know how you are using your rig and we can be more specific as well

Welcome to the mad house.