New Web Site

Grandview Trailer Sa

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have rebuilt my web site this week. A lot of the information is the same, of course, but there are new things too. On the generator page there are links to specifications on that generator. More things like that will grow in time. Eventually I hope tohave pictures of each trailer through a link. That will take time.

This is also a site that is called E-Commerce. I am able to build a store and sell through this site. I am still working on that one. A lot to figure out. Right now, I just have Reliable on the site, but I have to make sure Pay-Pal has the freight right. Still working on it.

You might find bugs that I have overlooked, please tell me so I can fix them.

www.grandviewtrailersales.com

Kirk

Re: New Web Site

Are you building it yourself? It is looking pretty nice, thus far. It is a pretty big job to do one all in one operation!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yep, lost a few more hairs this week. I started on Tuesday. Got it online Thursday.

There was a lot of copying and pasting from the old site to get it up and running, but now I am on my own. I can put up 250 items in my store page. Also getting with my supplier and linking to their online store. Hopefully that will happen next week.

In time, I hope to get it a lot better.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I just figured out how to put a link beside each trailer we have listed for sale. It will link to pictures of that trailer and I can even install a loan calculator. Now all I have to do it take a LOT of pictures.

*scooter*

Nice work on the web site. With my computer skills, I'm happy to find the 'on' button. :laugh: :laugh:

Kirk

Hey Ken, now you will have something to do in all of that free time you didn't know what to do with!

C Nash

Great site Ken :) . You and Tex sure know how to compute with a computer :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, I am missing a few more hairs and the remaining ones are grayer, but I am still plugging away at it. Adding pictures of the actual trailers now. Could not do that with my earlier site. This one is unlimited pages where I was limited to 20 pages on the other site. Not bad for $14.95/month.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Just wanted to let you know that our Online Store is now up and running on my website. The link is on the left and there are hundreds of pages of parts. Items will be shipped right to your door.

The Reliable is sold directly by us, and that is why it is seperate.

H2H1

RE: New Web Site

now that a great site Ken, I just put in my favorite so I can go and look your merchandize. Now if I didn't own a MH and was looking I know where I would when you open the doors in the morning. good luck on your new site.

Hollis

Kirk

I'm gonna have to visit that new site and order another jug of Reliable as my wife just swiped the last from the jug I got from Ken some time back.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Just updated the site and added "Upcoming Events". Our Open House has been changed to the last Sat. in March. That is the 29th. Because of the schedule of John Sines Jr., we bumped it up a week. Hope some of you can come by and see us.

I will add information as it develops.