New Year --- Full-timer?

elkhartjim

Re: New Year --- Full-timer?

DL just remember, things happen for a reason. That must not have been the right place for you at the time. There is a purpose. It will be revealed to you in time.

Amen

DL Rupper

That's kinda what we been telling each other. We will look at other Condos before heading out for the summer. We were only looking because this seemed like a good time to do it. Interest rates are good and the Condos are coming down a little. We just want to beat the hyper inflation that is sure to come. ;) :eek:

raskal

Whatever you decide on will be the right choice I'm sure!

I've been UA on the forum for too many months but wanted to jump in to say thanks for being the first person to answer one of my posts when I joined ... Semper Fi

DL Rupper

UPDATE!!!!! We found a Condo next door to the one we wanted and it's even better and we have a new contract on it for a closing Mar 26th.

WHAT I REALLY WANT TO DO IS THANK ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR TAX PAYER GENEROSITY AND OBAMA FOR THE $8,000 we will be getting back as a credit on our 2009 income tax as first time home buyers. Thanks again we really appreciate it. :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Well congrats again on the condo. Now if we can get you to spread that new found wealth to us poor old RVers it would be appreciated. But wait you will be spreading it around, you got to buy all new furniture for the new condo. Well someone is getting the wealth. DL just poking fun at you, we still wish you the best on the condo.

utmtman

Good luck and congrats on the new condo. Hey Hollis he can always sell the rv for furniture money. LOL Oh DL will be mad at me now.