New Years

G

What do all u fulltime and part time rver's have planned for the new year :question: :question: :question:

Shadow

Re: New Years

We are headed back to the coast to do a little fishing and New Years eve sit out on the beach an watch the fire works. Oh and a little snuggling. :)

TexasClodhopper

We're going to rub shoulders jes a little bit and enjoy watching the fireworks display from the tailgate of our peekup truck on our 36th.

H2H1

HUGGING AN SNUGGLING AND MAKING FIRE WORKS, BUT ONLY IN MY DREAM we are just going to sit back enjoy the fire works out on post (Ft Benning GA) come home get a cup of hot chocolate go to bed get up the next morning and start over a gain in the new year. but life is good

C Nash

Might try to stay awake to bring in the new year but doubt I'll make it. Best fireworks for me now is only in dreams :eek: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

We are going to be at a good friend, and customers, house for Crab Legs and Shrimp the 31st and go to a Cousins house for eats on the afternoon of the 1st. Don't know what is on the menu there, but I know it will be good.

I sure will be glad when I can get back to eating sensibly and loose a few pounds!

Fireworks? We will be dreaming about them also after all that food.....

H2H1

DANG DL that sounds goooooood and relaxing. boy how most of us envy you right now. enjoy and keep the pressure up of us as not being able to what we really would like to do. and that is follow you around the country and smell the dodge diesel smoke.

DL Rupper

Boy that good smelling smoke is getting expensive to produce. Oh well, I just can't seem to get enough of it.

We've stopped for a day or more in Lake City, Titusville, South Bay, Miami, North Fort Myers, and Dade City so far this trip. Moving on tomorrow heading towards the Panhandle.

Hope you all have a HAPPY NEW YEAR. :)

G

man i wish i was in DL's shoes ,, smelling the diesel smoke and watchin the waves ,, WHAT A LIFE :approve: :approve: :approve: :cool: :cool: