Newbie! Has anyone ever BUILT a trailer?

AGOTI

I've got a wild idea about having a unit built on a flatbed trailer. That way, I could have solid bathroom fixtures and design it PERSONALLY.

With space left over for either ramp driving a vehicle ONTO the rig or just using as a deck.

Is this feasible? Could a rig such as this be parked in a trailer park?

:question:

msjackie

Re: Newbie! Has anyone ever BUILT a trailer?

It has been done, but most say that they would not do it again.
Most has went with kits. I f you got the time and knowledge, like Tex said good luck, and God Bless

G

It has been done on a goose neck converted to 5er ,, as soon as i find the web sight ,, i'll post it ,, this guy built his own slides and everything ,, i'll be looking for it ,, now that u made me think about it ,, and this guy built from the ground up ,,, now where the hell is that post :eek: :eek: :angry:
It was another board ,, maybe someone here seen it ,, i thought i saved to my favs ,, but i didn't .. so now i'm lost ,, this guy did all his own work ,, slides,, electrical.. plumbing and such ,, he posted a web sight that u could see it from day one thru the finally ,, ok tex where did u put that damn web sight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Rod,
I dont think that guy built it on flat bed gooseneck. The one I saw had bought a frame from a manufacture and it was a Fifth Wheel.

He did do a good job, but it is HUGE job also.

G

do u rember his web page ?? it had a picture by picture of the process ,, man i still can't find it ,,, :disapprove:

TexasClodhopper

Rod, it's stuck to the bottom of your shoe! Don't worry, though. We know you can't look down and see it!

:evil: :laugh:

SnowbirdInFlight

730 - 2/18/2008 8:16 PM It has been done on a goose neck converted to 5er ,, as soon as i find the web sight ,, i'll post it ,, this guy built his own slides and everything ,, i'll be looking for it ,, now that u made me think about it ,, and this guy built from the ground up ,,, now where the hell is that post :eek: :eek: :angry: It was another board ,, maybe someone here seen it ,, i thought i saved to my favs ,, but i didn't .. so now i'm lost ,, this guy did all his own work ,, slides,, electrical.. plumbing and such ,, he posted a web sight that u could see it from day one thru the finally ,, ok tex where did u put that damn web sight :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Here you go! LINK