Newmar Scottsdale

gpm

I've been a fan of Newmar products for quite awhile. Especially, the Dutch Star. However, when I was ready to trade to a Dutch Star the MH went all diseal. Nothing wrong with diseal. It just exceeded my price range. Anyway, I traded for the new gasoline model, Scottsdale. To me, its a Dutch Star but in a different wrapper. I would be curious if others have a Scottsdale and could share their experience. :) :)

jashields

Newmar Scottsdale

I am curious. Why did you not look at the Country Star? I`m presently looking for a MH. Can`t afford a DP except for used. I have narrowed the field down to Tiffin, Newmar or Nationalrv. The Newmar would be either the Scottsdale or Country Star, both on a workhorse chassis. BTW the Newmar is my first choice as it stands now. :) :)

Newmar Scottsdale

;) gpm , jashields , go with the Newmar you won't be sorry , of course I'am a little prejudice I've owner several Newmar products , there is nothing wrong with going to a gas coach .

gpm

Newmar Scottsdale

jashields.
Nothing wrong with the Country Star. I was so close to trading my Adventurer for a 2001 Dutchstar at Lazydays. But I couldn't make the deal with them(thats another story!!). When I learned of the 2003 Scottsdale being the gas version of the Dutchstar I couldn't ignore it. Besides, the deal I made on the new model was better than what I could do with Lazy Days. I have had the coach since Aug last year and its been great. No complaints, yet. I'm still breaking it in. :laugh: