Next Crude Oil Tipping point

RvRover

RE: Next Crude Oil Tipping point

I agree with you and I'll take it a step further. I think oil will continue down to around seventy dollars a barrel within the next year. Changes are coming and if the democrats win office this year I'm thinking that businesses are going to be crying foul because of price regulations and new taxes.

DL Rupper

Re: Next Crude Oil Tipping point

If democrats win office, hold on to your *%#. Oil will go sky high ($150/barrel) because there won't be any exploring/drilling allowed in the US. The mean greenies will say NO to everything. No drilling, no nukes, no oil to gas, no oil shale. The environmentalists and PETA will stop wind mills also. In case you haven't heard the wind mills kill poor little birds and look bad. They especially look bad in the Atlantic Ocean off shore from the RICH Democrats living in Martha's Vineyard. :eek: :dead:

H2H1

iron art that before the election .I do believe that DL may be on to something if obama get the white house. BUT THERE AGAIN IT'S A STOLEN ELECTION ANYWAY WITH ALL THE VOTER FRAUD GOING ON.

DL Rupper

If Obama gets in everyone will be fulltiming in a RV because he will raise taxes so high nobody will be able afford a house.

DL Rupper

It will go up again as soon as everyone understands we aren't going to drill anywhere in the US or explore for natural gas or convert coal to gas or build nuclear plants or get oil out of the western shale and put windfall taxes on the oil companies that they will in turn just raise the price of gas to pay the taxes. WOW what a run on sentence. Hey can I vote again. :eek: :bleh: