Nightmare

H2H1

Re: Nightmare

jim I hope that wasn't a dodge diesel, if so DL will pat you on the back telling us how gooood it smells. :laugh: :laugh:

elkhartjim

cummins...same thing right DL. By the way DL, when do you get your smoke back from the bodyshop? I know your having withdrawals.

DL Rupper

Hopefully around Apr 11. I plan to be "on the road" the 13th heading west. :) My rental car is OK, but I can't smell the exhust. :bleh:

G

hey DL i can bottle some of mine and send it to u ,, since u let u'r secret out and i copied it ,, so now i can send u u'r own Cummins diesel smoke smell :evil: :evil: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

I can see come out of WM, get into the trunk of that little rent car, pull out a bottle of 'cummins smoke', and pour it into his gas tank! :clown:

DL Rupper

just got word that I can get my truck Mon. Hope they haven't messed up the good smelling smoke. :laugh: :laugh: Next stop is up the road to Uniopolis, OH for a set of Michelin XPS RIB trailer tires. $$$$$. :eek:

elkhartjim

Glad your getting "smoke" back, I can't imagine the withdrawals...you gona spend the night in monday? Maybe just it run all night with the window open just enough so you can smell the cummins smoke.