Nissan Titan Towing

Scott Idaho

Anyone tow with a Titan Recently. They seem to have a great engine, but a small bed. Really peppy, good mpg, and relatively nice. Comments?

DL Rupper

Nissan Titan Towing

Hey Scott, buy American.

I thought everyone had already given you good advice. Buy a 3/4 ton.

C Nash

Nissan Titan Towing

DL where can you buy American now? Last Chevy I had was made in Canada :eek: Scott you need to figure out what you will be towing first or be willing to accept what the vehicle you purchase will tow. Think the Titan has a pretty good tow rating. I personally would stay at least 2000 lbs under the rated tow limit. If repairs are needed on the Titan expect a big expense but, most all are expensive to repair anyway. Titan would probably be harder to get service on the road than Ford, Chevy, Dodge (AJMO)

DL Rupper

Nissan Titan Towing

Hey Chelse, check Tow Vehicle Decision, General Forum. This was discussed with Scott and he wants to tow 8,000lbs and was advised to buy a 3/4 ton truck. I don't think he liked the advice by all :dead: . I know he didn't like my advice to buy a Dodge Hemi. :clown: :cool: :laugh: :) .

P.S. The American trucks may not be made in America, but the profit comes back to America.

C Nash

Nissan Titan Towing

Yep DL, I know i was just kinda saying that because I hate to see any of our jobs going overseas or across the border. Well guess there is no border on the south as they are coming into this country at will. Yep, we have honda, mercedes, toyota all being made here but, recond where all the profet is going back to. Did create a lot of jobs. most of the factories here in Alabama got big tax incentives to locate here. Bet none of the American mfgs get any. We are doing a great job of building up China's military :angry:

DL Rupper

Nissan Titan Towing

Chelse, I was just saying buy American because we were discussing trucks and I knew Scott had been previously advised to buy a 3/4 ton, which for now is only made by American manufactures. Just being flippant. I've owned my share of Japanese cars/vans/suvs. The Nissan Titan is a good looking 1/2 ton pickup. For reliability I would probably recommend the Toyota Tundra. They go forever without servicing. But, now I'm a Dodge Cummins diesel fan, I tend to rave about them :cool: :laugh: :) , or hadn't you noticed :approve: .
Take care :) .