No 12volt DC power in Bathroom

hmarti

I own a 2006 Adirondack travel trailer model 27FK-DSL-BS and have lost power to the lights and ventilation fan in the bathroom.
The power to the electrical outlet is still there, and I even swapped light bulbs in the light fixture and verified that the bulbs are good.
I checked the 15amp fuse on the converter and it is OK. Another problem that needs to be resolved is that there is no power
at the TV antenna booster connection in the living room. I just installed a Jack Digital TV antenna and cannot get power to the TV
signal booster panel. Can someone help me trouble shoot these problems? The owners manual that came with the trailer covers
everything except electrica circuits. Thanks in advance. hmarti

C Nash

my guess would be a blown fuse. You should have a fuse panel somewhere. Are any of the 12 volts working. Is your Barttery full charge? Have you checked voltage from the convertor? Need more info, welcome to the forum

Triple E

Like Chelse is suggesting check your fuse's. You should have a roll of 12 volt fuse's in you distribution panel with the 120 volt breakers. Second the welcome.

hmarti

Thanks for your quick response. I did another check of the fuse panel and found a blown 15amp fuse. Replaced it, and the power to the bathroom fan & lights was restored. In the process I also fixed the TV antenna power problem. Found out I had crossed the power and ground connections on the antenna power booster which in turn was blowing the fuse that also powers the bathroom circuit. Thanks again for your support. Joining this forum really paid off.

Triple E

Thank you harti for letting us know what you found. Too many times people ask for advice and they never tell us the results. So again, thank you. :applause: Please stick around. You might be able to help someone.