No snow...just ice

rjf7g

So, here we go again...a winter weather advisory indicating a couple of inches of snow topped off by ice turns out to be a little bit of rain that is freezing over in spots. This is the story from the Piedmont of Virginia. I'll take sunny 60's even.

H2H1

Re: No snow...just ice

morning Becky well just move on down south. yesterday it was 66 today in the 70, but a little rain clearing off today and P/S for the weekend high 72-75 nice here. Sorry about your weather ,but spring will break soon

krautdog

RE: No snow...just ice

Not much fun here in Cleveland either, woke up to a couple of inches of snow this morning. We are heading to an indoor waterpark next week so the kids can at least pretend it's summer.

rjf7g

Well, they closed schools today due to the threat of ice and snow...my driveway is dry (has been for a couple of hours) and it is 39 outside...

vanole

rjf7g,

Weather forecasters here in Hampton Roads were singing doom and gloom for the south side (VaBeach) last night. Got nada in the form of freezing rain or snow. Did get straight rain and it all cleared out by 0900. Talked to my sister up in West Quincy Ma and they are getting zonked.
Noticed you were from Smith Mountain Lake beautiful area.

V/R
Jeff

rjf7g

Jeff/vanole-
I walked out to get the mail this afternoon without a coat on! I could be camping!!!!

I live in Greenwood (west of Charlottesville) and have a seasonal site at SML. I also have a branch of the family bush in VA Beach.