North Carolina Mountains

RvRover

I've always though that the North Carolina mountains were beautiful and go camping there quite often. Its a whole difference experience when you can go in a RV and have the comforts of home and stay out for weeks at a time though. If you get the chanc, go this fall when the leaves are at their prime colors. Its an amazing sight.

TexasClodhopper

Re: North Carolina Mountains

RvRover, why do you keep advertising for "lakeshore-rv" every time you post? I did a search for MI dealers here on RVUSA, and that didn't show up.

We have dealers on here that support this forum with their advertising, and it isn't free for them. I'm sure if you contacted RVUSA, you could help us keep this forum going, too.

H2H1

Hey Tex maybe a PM from Cindy can put a stop tp it.

C Nash

free ad, free ad stay away from dealers like this :angry: :dead: :dead: :dead:

RvRover

Hey dude the link is in my signature because that is where I bought my RV. I'm happy with what I bought and decided to share it in my link. That is what a signature is for you know.

Shadow

Nope, The signature is for your name, what Ya driving, etc. Just remove it or pay for it....I'm happy where I bought mine too, but it has no place in my signature

elkhartjim

Cindy will be on here soon and should take care of the issue. One bad apple can ruin.....

C Nash

That's the only one I guess that is happy with his dealer :eek: and I also got some ocean front property here I Bibb co Al to sell :laugh:

Shadow

Chelse, been looking for some ocean front property. What you asking for it?
Think Bigfoot is in Tennessee laying under his awning tanning his feet :clown: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Nash was that a mis quote should it have been looking for big mouth :bleh: :laugh:

C Nash

Guess maybe we have been to rough on a newcomer that really just made a mistake and added the free ad. Now if he will remove it and sign his name instead bet he will get a big old welcome to the forum. Lets see if he will.

C Nash

Wanna take bets DL. I'm putting my money on he will not change his signature and then will be gone. Start betting everybody. tex will have to figure the odds after voting is in. :laugh:
Sorry Shadow just sold the last beach front to Rod :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

utmtman

I sent him a pm recommending he drop it. If he keeps on I will move him to my blocked list.