October Meet and Greet

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey all,

Just wanted to let you know that there will be a Meet and Greet the 3rd weekend in Oct. for the RVUSA forum members. As far as I know this isa first. Maybe we will start something!! This firstevent will be in Bedford Va, in my field that we camp in several times a year.

So far, 730, H2H1, BroDavid, Texasclodhopper and myself will be there for sure. I know most of you would have a long drive, but did not want to leave you out of the invitation. I can handle quite a few trailers, 5th wheels, MH's or what you have. If anyone is interested in more information, ask away or PM me.

Kenneth

H2H1

Re: October Meet and Greet

well Tex if I got my bright color shirt on, then you may see me fall :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Well Tex is coming from Texas and I am coming from Ga 539 mile and I can make it in one day. I hope :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

I for got to say I was there this passed April for his open house and camped in his field and we had a blast,,,ya come u here.... :laugh:

brodavid

hey if I can plan on going everybody should plan, you can see me kick Rod's butt :) :cool: :laugh:

LEN

Would love to make it and have an ugly contest(only one I ever win). But I think I'll have to pass on a 5000 mile round trip, But will get that direction some year and will make it a point of dropping in.

LEN

H2H1

Hey Jim ,Rod will be with us and so will Bro Dave, so keep it in the road and come on up. We would love to hear your stories on the road. And your other Texans ,Texas clodhopper is coming. So if you don't make it you will be missing a lot good friendship. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Shorty

This is one I would love to get to...BUT, I am MC for our Jeeptoberfest here in Ocala and my real day job has me wrapped up tight. Ya'all have fun and maybe next time we can get the whole crew, Mr Mechanic, Dana, Dan, Mike...y'all can ride up with me...long as I geta sticker :laugh:

G

well since GTS started this ,, maybe ,, next yr we could have one at my place ,, as Gts ,, i have room for many rv's ,, but one thing ,, and that is only if GTS comes ,, other wise u all wll starve ,, GTS does make a good food fest at his ,, but there agian ,, i got alot of hay ,, and Big O is giving u tax breaks for going green ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

forgot one thing on that last post ,, i will have power for everyone ,, and water also ,, but the sewer ,, well that is up to u ,, i know what the cows do :eek: :eek: ;) ;)

try2findus

As luck would have it, Randy and I are trying to plan a trip to the Skyline drive and we were told the 3rd week in October is the best time to go. Will that be in fairly close proximity to where this Meet and Greet will be?

Although we are planning a couple of days with family in the Charlotte area, we would have several days to be spontaneous.

We are still in need of some assistance on a reliable source of TV reception and could benefit from Ken's knowledge and sales ability;) ;) , so we will keep a close watch for future updates.

Grandview Trailer Sa

Jeanie and Randy,
I can look right at the Peaks of Otter from my house. In about 20 mins. you can be on the Blue Ridge Parkway. The Skyline Drive is North of me, but not that far away. Charlotte is a 2.5 to 3 hour drive.

If you drive the Blue Ridge Parkway North, it connects to the Skyline Drive at Rockfish Gap and the beginning of the Shenandoah Nat. Park.

Come on by if your in the area, the more the merrier. That is what this is all about!!

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, I have had several PM's about this meet and greet. If all come that are planning (hoping) to, it will be a great meeting. Can handle more, so let me know!!

So far Tex is making some Chile, Hollis is doing Chicken, and Linda and I are doing Ribs. When all the fixins get thrown together, we will have more food than we can eat.

The middle of Oct. is the best time to see the leaves changing in the mountains. You can see the Peaks of Otter from my field. It should be beautiful.

DL Rupper

Sounds like fun. I'm not sure if I'll be in the area for sure but, my biggest problem is my gas/electric refrigerator is only working on electric since I tried a little preventive maintenance that screwed it up. I think I fried the board. Anyway I'm not able to dry camp as it would make too much noise to run my generator 24/7 as well as eat my lunch on propane. :(

H2H1

AS Dave as stated come down, look even ken or rod might be able to fix it while you are there. So come on down

Grandview Trailer Sa

DL, there will be others on generators as well. Like Hollis said, we can fix it for you.

IF your generator is too loud, we will just park you away from the rest of us!!! :laugh: