October Meet and Greet

Grandview Trailer Sa

Re: October Meet and Greet

Well guys, I am headed to Duck NC for almost a week. When I get back, gonna start getting ready for this Meet and Greet!! It's gonna be a great time.

H2H1

WELL We hope this is pleasure but business is OK to IF YOU make some $$$$$$$. Be careful and safe, see you next month.

try2findus

Sorry to keep bringing back this post, but I had been tied up with the DH's birthday on Sept. 8th and hadn't caught up until today!

Put our name in the hat for some good Cajun Jambalya. Randy cooks the BEST around with Chicken, pork and sausage.

We'll also park beside you DL, if your generator is louder than someone's snoring (DH), I'll welcome the noise! ;)

Wishing all a pleasant day!

I'll PM you Ken when the time gets nearer. We are really hoping to attend.

H2H1

wow this is going to be a feast to remember yum yum. and it is getting closer, see ya there :laugh: :laugh:

ARCHER

Dag Gum It.........gonna miss it again. My timing just stinks................oh well, I need to be on a diet anyway............We'll be thinking of you all having so much fun and food. Enjoy. Kenneth is great host, I'm sure. ;)

Shadow

Ahh come on Mike. All you need to bring is your appetite. All of us will be on a diet after this feast! :bleh: :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Just to let you know, things are coming together nicely and there just might be some surprises for those attending!! Can't say what, or it would not be a surprise. ;)

Cindy has this posted on RVUSA's Facebook page now.

Again, go to my website: www.grandviewtrailersales.com
Click on 2009 Meet and Greet
E-mail address: meet@rvusa.com
Password: meet

Grandview Trailer Sa

I know you have seen Big Bilko on the forums. He lives in Melbourne Australia and of course cannot make it for our Meet and Greet. He did however join in with a much appreciated gift. We should all be thankful for the community we have here. I never thought this would go worldwide, but it has!!!

TexasClodhopper

I call him "Mr. Big", and they sure have their share of disasters 'down under', too!

Thank you Mr. Big, we'll hoist one for you, too! :clown:

Grandview Trailer Sa

I have added a map maker on my web page for this. Just plug in your home address and it will create a map to my house.

As all internet maps do, it takes you the shortest route. If you come into Bedford by 460 and drive by my store, it will take you thru the town of Bedford. You can do this, but with a MH or trailer, I would drive around. Takes the same amount of time and much easier. Contact me and I will route you around, but use this map to get you to Bedford.

www.grandviewtrailersales.com
Meet and Greet page
e-mail - meet@rvusa.com
password - meet

rjf7g

I have had a busy start of the school year and came in to this 3 pages in to it! Sounds like a blast - I am hoping to be able to swing by on Sunday - how late will folks be hanging around?

G

Glad u found out ,, becky ,, we were all asking ken if he had heard from u ,, but as far as i know ,, we will be there till the field is clear ,, or Linda and Ken run us off ,, :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Hi Becky good to hear from you. Go to Kens web site and look under M&G AND YOU WILL SEE WHO ALL COMING. Some will show up on Thursday and most will head home on Sunday. WE are having a big pot luck dinner on Friday and Sat. so come on over. PM Ken for more details. :laugh:

rjf7g

I am hoping to get by there - I have been crazy busy with work (opening school is always crazy) but everyone is fine!

Grandview Trailer Sa

The Meet and Greet is almost here. TexasClodhopper is leaving home today to make his way here. Of course, he is going to see the sights along the way and get here sometime next week.

Pictures will be posted here in the Album section for everyone to see.

Shadow

Whoa Tex!! You forgot us. Have the tow bar hooked up to the front of the truck. All we got to do is hook up. I'm sure that Winnie could pull our truck and trailer to the Meet and Greet! :eek: ;) Y'all have fun, and Tex show em what that Texas Chili is all about. :bl

TexasClodhopper

Dang! Butch, I drove out of the driveway and turned east instead of south. Otherwise, you'd be hooked up and we'd have a convoy! :clown:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well guys, the Meet and Greet is almost here!! Tex and Sallyberetta are in VA and going to Appomattox today, to see the where the Civil War ended. Dave is headed this way on Thursday and everyone else will be here by Friday. Been a long time getting here, but the fun is just about to begin.