OH OH Ken maybe a Winnie dealer too

rjf7g

Re: OH OH Ken maybe a Winnie dealer too

The New Year's Millionaire Raffle winners will be announced at 2pm today - there is still hope! And, there was one $250,000 winner for Mega Millions in Virginia - not me, though.

cwishert

mega millions is over 300 million. Lets all give it a try!!!! :cool: :cool: Then we can all get a new RV from Ken and he can retire! :cool: :laugh: Then we can just all travel around and have fun!

H2H1

FIVE IS ALL YOU HAVE,, TRY $100.00 WORTH OF TICKETS. I SURE NEED IT :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Becky do you really think Ken would retire if he hit it? I DON'T THINK SO, HE LOVES HIS WORK and the people who becomes friends after the sale.

H2H1

OK give the Govt.Check a rest :laugh: :laugh: . It does pay the bills and gives me coffee money. I just figure it up I worked for 35 years to get that check, and dang proud I am getting some of my tax money back :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Well, I worked 35 years, too. Where's mine? (I probably paid more in taxes and risked a lot more, too.)

What a diverse view of retirement ... right? ;)

PS. Just a political statement, Hollis. Not a personal statement.

Triple E

Well Tex I agree, I do not understand why the military is not getting the same pay as the congress. When was the last time a congressmen put their life on the line. The role should be reversed. :approve:

H2H1

Tex u are only 35. You are so young there is no way you could have worked for 35 years. But even if you did , must have ran into a large bump in the road and you loss it. But the question is??? did you work for the Government???? if not no check, sorry :laugh: