OK - Where have I been???

fjohn56

Dear Butch, I think we have had it here almost 2 whole weeks? :blush: or a little longer. :) There have been some other changes here, too :laugh:
I am not an admin. person, just a respondent like you. I asked the same question about a week ago. :clown: :eek: :bleh: I know the post is back there, somewhere. :laugh:

Butch

John,

I even responded to that string and didn't notice it. Maybe it's one of those senior moments... :blush:

C Nash

Butch, as long as you are just having senior "moments" you are fine :) . It's when you start having those senior DAYS like I do is when you start worrying :eek:

C Nash

Why do the litte faces not come up on my quick reply all the time? They are not there on this one but showed up on the last? Guess it's another one of those senior things done forgot how I just did it!!

Cliff

I haven't been here in quite a while, but the new computer is working well, so I'm back!

Old Forum Post

Ok guys I have added the smilies to the quick reply. :) Hopefully this will help to alleviate some of those "senior moments". ;) :laugh: :bleh:

Let us know what else we can do for you!

Lee Simpson
Webmaster, RVUSA.com

C Nash

Cliff,Wondered what had happened to you. Great to see you back :)

BarneyS

Hey, this quick reply is a nice feature. I also have been gone for awhile. Nice improvememt! :) :cool:
Barney

Cliff

Yeah, had the computer go south on me! Bought a nice new laptop, so now I can take it with me when camping :laugh:

C Nash

np551
Quick reply should show up at the bottom of the post. Just nice for us lazy folks, don't have to hit reply :)