Old Dometic fridge cooling problem

USMC

Poodle pups. I have 5 boys and 1 girl. Very cute!

110905.jpg

Here's the mom and dad. Dad's a toy (black) and Mom's a small miniature (white & cream). I didn't dock their tails, couldn't bring myself to hurt them and I think if God wanted them to have short tails they would have been born that way! :)
DSCF1876.jpg
DSCF1866.jpg

ARCHER

Hey SnowBirdInFlight, sorry you can't leave yet. We got delayed leaving this am due to weather..I posted a note separate, just letting off some steam.
We have reservations in Port Isabel at Park Center. We might try to see if they have openings out on South Padre Island (we really like being on the coast better than inland cause we love to fish in the surf). The RV parks out on South Padre that we will check are: Isla Blanca and Andy Bowie...they are both run by the county and don't take reservations via telephone/net so you got to be there to try to get a spot. Anyway, if you near there, we have an old 89 Winnebago Chieftain (doesn't look old) and a Black Diamonte) or just look for two ole folks enjoying the sun and laughing about the snow they are getting here in Indy (sorry folks)......be careful on your trip down South from where-ever you may be coming from. Probably won't be on the net til I get to Texas and set up. I am pretty sure they have cable tv at all three parks, but not sure about internet hook ups, as we normally get a land line for telephone and use our normal IP. See ya maybe

SnowbirdInFlight

Hey Archie, might look for ya there! Have a safe trip. We'll be coming from Southern Illinois via Arkansas I believe. I can hardly wait!

ARCHER

Drive careful and perhaps our paths will cross in the Great State Of Texas. :cool: ;)

SnowbirdInFlight

The last litter was sold before my ad expired, lol. So this time I'm going to advertise less. Safe travels and maybe we'll see you down the road.

Johnny-O

Hey Archer,
Glad I could help. Have a safe and easy trip to Texas. Say hello to the Hooter girls and be good. (and if you can't be good, make us proud) :evil: The Boz

Sign Guy

I also have a problem with my dometic royale RM 3801 fridge. It just doesn't get cold. When I turn it on I can hear some gurgleing of the freon in the back of the unit. All of the electrical seems to be working properly. I don't know if it is the circuit board or something else. I was wondering if I could get some tips on how to maybe figure out what is wrong. Thanks

Gary B

HI Sign Guy try this site www.rvmobile.com they have an excellent trouble shooting page lots of great informatiom. Does your refer have temp control buttoms or is it automatic?
:) :laugh: :cool: :bleh: :approve:

Sign Guy

Gary, my fridge goes to either gas or electric automatically. But I can switch between them manually also. I will check out the rvmobile.com. Thanks