On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

kmsavage1

We are parked until the end of May, and I'm looking for an On-Site RV Technician to uninstall a microwave and install a convection/microwave in our Gulf Stream Endura. We have the new oven, but haven't found anyone willing/able to come over to do the work. We are currently located in the East Valley (Chandler). Any Suggestions???

G

RE: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

If i weren't 1,300 mile away i would do it in a minute ,, not anything to it ,, the install is easy ,,, the pretty stuff is the hard part ,, u know redoing the trim and stuff ,,, maybe u could contact a local cabinet shop ,, JMO ;) :) :) :)

Kirk

Re: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

What about venting? Doesn't a convection oven require more venting than a simple microwave?

G

Re: On site RV Technician in the Phoenix Area

U'r right Kirk it does .. but most rv manufactures put the micro over or near the stove/oven ,, and over that u have the stove vent ,, it's really easy ,, once u have the old micro out ,, to tie into the exiting duct or pipe for the vent ,, and it's un seen ,, usually hidden by the cabinets ,, i did my MH this way ,, the micro was to the left of the stove ,, to make a long short it works fine ,, and put in a top only 3 burner stove ,, and took out the oven/stove unit ,, i have a dishwasher now ,, where the oven used to be ... ;) :) :)