Only diesel pushers in here?

utmtman

Re: Only diesel pushers in here?

Hey Hollis, I am back in Utah again. Seems we have plenty of fuel and no one is changing prices. Matter of fact as of today the local station dropped to 3.79. So looking better all the time. Diesel dropped too 4.49 a gal.

C Nash

Tom, I will not let anyone borrow our MH :eek: . Have let Kinfolk sleep in it but I remove the ignition keys :laugh: Have 36000 miles on it and I have driven all them but 1500 which were on it when I purchased it. I'm happy when behind the steering wheel :) and sad when standing at the gas pump :(

avalondanes

Tom, I work too hard to pay for my coaches. I do not lend or rent them to family or friends. Good luck with your "new" Revolution. That is a top of class coach, made by American Coach and sold by Fleetwood. Hope yours has the Spartan chassis, IMHO, the best chassis on the market.

Richard

Paul235

Welcome to the group Rita. Class A gasser here too. No regrets owning gas rig but has gotten better after trading up from 24ft 460 Ford to 35ft v10 Ford. Better mpg now but gas prices have evened out dollars per mile. Your gas rig will serve you well if taken care of.