Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Grandview Trailer Sa

I know most of you won't make it because of distance, but I wanted to get the word out that we are having our annual "Spring CelebrationOpen House" at Grandview Trailer Sales, in Bedford VA., on Sat. the 31st.from 9:00 to 3:00.

There will be door prizes, food and music all day plus great deals on our trailers. Factory Reps will be here from Gulf Stream and Sunny Brook. We will also have a display of GMC, Ford, andChevrolet tow vehicles.

We are having, for the first time, a live band!From 12:00-2:00,"Caravan" will play free to the public.Keith Campbell, a local singer, will DJ and sing too.

AND here is the first advertisement of this: A one day only "A No Trade, Cash Price Sale".

I hope thisdoes not offend anyone, but since I am anadvertising dealeron this site, Ifelt I could announce this in the forum. Come and join in on the fun next Sat., the 31st.With over 35 trailers in stock, you just might find your next travel trailer or fifth wheel!

Tell me you read this,on that day, you will get an extra $100.00 off a trailer or 10% off a parts sale.

E-mail me and I can give you directions.

TexasClodhopper

Re: Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Now, that's real nice of you, Ken! A discount just for being a member of this forum!

I sure wish I was in the market for a new RV, because that is some nice country you're in. Sounds like you guys are going to have one of those old fashion good times!

Thanks for being one of those advertisers that makes this forum possible, too.

DL Rupper

RE: Open House at Grandview Trailer Sales

Hey Kenneth, thanks for the invite, but it's about 6 weeks early for my get out of town time table. :( Sounds like fun. I coulda had fun with the Ford reps if they were on site. :evil:

TexasClodhopper

Hey, Ken! Are ya gettin' anxious waiting for that big open house? Are you going to have hot dogs and sody pop?

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yea man, we are running ads on the radio and TV. Lots of people are coming now to look now so they don't "fight the crowd" as one put it. They say they will be back Saturday!

One factory rep. from Gulf Stream is in the Hospital, so he can't be there, but so far that is the only glitch.

GMC is bringing over a customized 4500 with a hauler body and a new body 2500HD with the new Duramax/Allison. A salesman said you can stick you arm up the tailpipe of the new truck. Ford is bringing a F-450 with a hauler body and probably a pick up also. Chevrolet is bringing a Tahoe and a pick-up.

Weather looks like it is going to be great and we have washed over 35 campers in the last few days. Tomorrow the first factory rep will get in town and we will set up the stage for the band. We have a 4 slideout Prairie Schooner that we going to make it look like it is in a campsite.

To answer your question, YES and hamburgers, buns, and drinks have been purchased. Hotdogs will be there also!

Shadow

Hey Tex, That is why Ken is bringing in an F450. So they can cook them hotdog's off the flames out of the pipes. :eek: Ken, will you be able to post some pictures of the trucks with the hauler bodies? Sounds like a good time.

rjf7g

I will be there! I hope you have boat parking! See you Saturday!

DL Rupper

Hey GTS, hope you enjoy and it goes well. Wish I could have made it.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I just posted pictures of our Open House last Sat. You can find them under the Albums banner. Except for a little rain during the day, it all went great!

Butch, the pictures of the bigtrucks wound up on page 2. Sorry, no flames to report, but the Ford was a 2007 6.0. I drove the GMC 4500 from the dealership. What a sweet ride and the engine was quieter than my trucks!

Shadow

Just couldn't bring your self to drive that Ford? :eek: Great pics. thanks. Been thinking. As much as you are hauling trailers, why don't you use something like the 4500? I still can't decide on a truck. Need to just get over the urge. :dead:

Grandview Trailer Sa

The reason I don't have a 4500 is I don't need it. My 2500HD is rated to tow 15,600lb. and my 3500 is rated for 16,700lb. The heaviest fifth wheel we have is around 12,000lb. (Those numbers are right off a GM chart for '06 tow vehicles.)

If I were hauling commercially and stayed on the road daily, I would probably consider it. The other factor is cost. I bought both of my trucks for less than they want for that 4500. Of course it is customized, and a lot of stuff not necessary, but the asking price for that black truck is around 90K. Then there is mileage per gallon, insurance, etc.

Shadow

Wow, what was I thinking. Thanks again for posting the pictures. It was the first time we have been to the album section. Looked at all your camping pics. Even got to see Chelse kicking back. :cool:

DL Rupper

GTS, thanks for the photos. The open house looked like a lot of fun. I also got to see Chelse and his wife kicking back in their photos. I have only visited the album site once before. I kinda forget it's there. Must be my memory's getting a little lazy. ;)