open house

G

Re: open house

well ,, nash ,, a little late ,, but what the heck ,, i stopped by and said howdy ,,,
Looked at a few trailers ,, just to get some ideas for the MH ,, bought some omish bread (which i found out ,, Linda made ) and the music was very good ,, Ken is trying to get me to come up and spend a weekend with him on his farm ,, would have done it while we were up there ,, but took the toad instead of the MH ,, but form the way they eat while camping on the farm ,, i'm gonna definetly find time to make it up a weekend or 2 ,, Ken has got a great bussiness and shop ,, and very down to earth type person ,, i can see why his dealer ship is making money ,, it's the owner's and staff ,, best i have met ,, in an rv dealership anyway ,, make plans for next yr ,, Nash ,, u won;t be unsatified :approve: :approve: :approve: ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Wish you had made it Nash, we had a good day as far as weather, great day for sales and, like Rod said, music. The Open House always kicks our sales in high gear and it has not stopped yet!

I agree, hope you can make it next year.

rjf7g

I stopped by to say "hi," too. I didn't stay long and I didn't see Rod, but I did get to see Ken, Linda, and staff. They are a great dealership and I will buy from them again (some day)...great service before, during, and after the sale. I keep trying to send business their way!