Option to add in Power stabilizing jacks

Hello! We are in a purchase phase of our first camper and the option for power stabilizing jacks can be added for a fee but i dont know how great or not so great they are. The salesman actually said he wasnt too keen on them but I dont know why. Its a "lite" model so all i can think of is that they are slow maybe with hydraulics?
Would anyone have an opinion on these or when they would actually not be helpful ?
THanks in advance !
Veronica

C Nash

Hello! We are in a purchase phase of our first camper and the option for power stabilizing jacks can be added for a fee but i dont know how great or not so great they are. The salesman actually said he wasnt too keen on them but I dont know why. Its a "lite" model so all i can think of is that they are slow maybe with hydraulics?
Would anyone have an opinion on these or when they would actually not be helpful ?
THanks in advance !
Veronica
I assume this is a travel trailer . If so just get a cordless power wrench with correct socket and only takes a few minutes to stabllize. Power leveling system is different and worth extra on larger rvs IMO