Out and About

DL Rupper

Hey all, I have enjoyed exchanging ideas with you all. Its been fun and educational, but it's time to get back to doing what I do best. Cruising around with no place I have to be or go. What a life. Sorry to those I've offended. I tend to be sarcastic, but mean no real harm. :)
Good luck to you all. We don't stay connected when traveling, so don't know when I'll show up on the forum again.

SnowbirdInFlight

Out and About

quote:Originally posted by DL Rupper

Hey all, I have enjoyed exchanging ideas with you all. Its been fun and educational, but it's time to get back to doing what I do best. Cruising around with no place I have to be or go. What a life. Sorry to those I've offended. I tend to be sarcastic, but mean no real harm. :)
Good luck to you all. We don't stay connected when traveling, so don't know when I'll show up on the forum again.

Hey DL will miss you on the forum. You know you can go to a public library and say hey every now and then ;) .

We won't get to go until mid-December now because I just discovered my toy poodle is with puppy, lol. She's due around the 22nd of this month and I won't have them all sold until mid-December. Then we'll be heading for Texas.

Have safe travels and enjoy the drive getting where you're going. :)

Shadow

Out and About

Best of luck to ya DL. Do check in now and then and let us know how that Dodge is holding up. Where you spending the winter?

Kirk

Out and About

Hey DL! Get yourself a laptop and join us in the modern RV world! Nearly all RV parks have at least a phone line for getting email, many have more than that and wifi is coming on strong. Then there is the cell phone services, or get yourself a dish.