Outside Stairs

DJH

Help! The outside steps are to deep. It the top step that is really hard for a short person on my Alpha Sun 5th wheel. There is 3 steps but I have to put an additional step on the bottom, but what do I do about the top?

C Nash

Are you talking about the step into the rv from outside steps or the top step into the RV?

DJH

From the top metal step, leading into the RV on the outside is a good 10"rise. In other words, when leaving the RV, you have to step down more than 10" to the first step. Thanks for trying to interpret my question. Any help, would be appreciated.

C Nash

DJH, The only thing I can think of is maybe another brand of steps. I was confusing yours with a MH which has steps inside. Is there any adjustment at all where you can actually raise all the steps. I realize that makes the bottom step even higher but at least you can do something there. Don't know if they make a four step entry unit or not but those things are expensive. A 10 in step up does get harder as you age. Is it a new unit? Mfg may could give you an answer. Good luck and let us know what you find.