Over the Hump??

Grandview Trailer Sa

I know that we will have some more cold days here in VA, but I am seeing more 50's in the forecast now than 30's. Are we over the Hump?? Tonight the weatherman talked about mid 60's next week....YIIPPEEEE!!

H2H1

Re: Over the Hump??

Ken don't get your hope , Rod said he was send you some snow, and Tex is sending us all rain. But I like your way of thinking

Grandview Trailer Sa

Hey, I gotta hope for something!!! I know VA will have some cold days...and maybe some more bad weather...but I hope the worst is over and what we have coming won't last as long.

Tractor Supply was putting out Garden plants today....even more reason to think SPRING!

rjf7g

I am with you, Ken. We're heading to the lake this weekend to start getting the sites ready for spring! Don't worry, I won't unwinterize the trailer yet!

C Nash

Dennis did you notice on the 5 day forcast snow is not mentioned. :eek: for central Al One says up to 2 inches. Which do we believe:(

H2H1

NO SNOW OR RAIN, it is a beautiful day today, not a cloud in the sky and a bright shinning sun. :laugh:

try2findus

Well we are hearing our highs will be in the 50s, but more 20s on the way...I think I'll stay in hibernation mode a bit longer. :(

akjimny

We were in the mid-80's with 100% humidity - but the cold front went thru last night and today it is in the mid-60's with 60% humidity. My kind of weather. I should be outside, doing something. :laugh: :laugh:

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, maybe I spoke too soon....we just got a dusting last night and all was gone by mid day...but gonna be in teens tonight. BUT....60 on Sunday and warmer next week!!!

H2H1

well next week it is going to be spring like around here, Mon will be in low 60 by Friday we will hit 70. wow come on next week.

Triple E

Our weather man lied. 17 degrees here this morning. He said our low would be 27. Maybe he was think of our high. I am thinking he is high. :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

Steve you know it cold when the animals knock on your door and ask to come in. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

rjf7g

I bet you did a lot of business today! Who could have a camper and not think about going camping in this weather?

akjimny

Today was inventory day in the motorhome. Making a list and checking it twice so I know what I have on board and what I need to get. Yesterday I built a wheelchair carrier to mount on the back bumper of the motorhome. Last year I loaded it in the toad but since we're not towing one this year, needed to make space for Boss Lady's wheels.

62 more days - then back up the road to Alaska. :approve: :approve: :laugh: :laugh: :)

Grandview Trailer Sa

Yes Becky, everyone is thinking about it...sick and tired of this cold weather. We sold 3 this week, including one today. I really think someone who was here today will be back on Monday for a Sunset Creek. Man, it is about time. :)