Overland Motorhome

towsrus

I am in need of collision parts for a 1990 Overland 38'Coach Model# V-815-1. Damage is extensive but repairable. I understand they went out of business in 1992 and Fleetwood bought them out, however Fleetwood sayes they do not make parts for them. I am looking to find maybe a wrecked or salvaged coach that I can obtain the parts needed. If anyone knows of such a unit please let me know. My name is Roy and I can be reached at 1-877-789-5257 toll free. Thanks in advance.

cougarkid

Looking for gold colored shower faucet and showerhead in good condition. Mine are kind-off scraped up.

jeff0260

Hello I have a 1988 overland motorhome and Iam in search of a rear red brakelight lense,can anyone help me in locating one.

ed gilmore

I am in need of collision parts for a 1990 Overland 38'Coach Model# V-815-1. Damage is extensive but repairable. I understand they went out of business in 1992 and Fleetwood bought them out, however Fleetwood sayes they do not make parts for them. I am looking to find maybe a wrecked or salvaged coach that I can obtain the parts needed. If anyone knows of such a unit please let me know. My name is Roy and I can be reached at 1-877-789-5257 toll free. Thanks in advance.
CK. COLAW RV SALVAGE CHESTERFIELD ,MO. BIG OUTFIT