Owners manual nightmare

cjracker

Looking for an owners manual for a Fleetwood Terry 2005 travel trailer and all roads lead to the Fleetwood website. Which has no section for travel trailers whatsoever. Need help or suggestions if you have experience in such areas. I've wasted hours looking online. To no avail. Thanks

Pensacola Bill

Looking for an owners manual for a Fleetwood Terry 2005 travel trailer and all roads lead to the Fleetwood website. Which has no section for travel trailers whatsoever. Need help or suggestions if you have experience in such areas. I've wasted hours looking online. To no avail. Thanks
I bought a 2006 rockwood ultralite and it had the original owners manual, but it is useless. It is just a list of things you might have, but it does not tell where it is located or how to use it. it told me I have a fresh water tank, a grey water tank, and a black water tank. It does not tell where they are as they are covered with insulation. it does not tell me how big they are or where the drains are.the black water is obvious because the drains are so big. I sanitized the freshwater tank but can not find where the drain is!!! good luck