Owners manual

Azurya

I have spent hours searching for an owners manual for the 2013 Forest River V-Cross Vibe 826VFK that I just got. I've never owned an RV/Travel Trailer before. It didn't come with anything. No keys to lock anything, I can't even lock the doors when I leave. It's in decent shape but I have a lot of work to put into it. The refrigerator doesn't work is my biggest concern at the moment. There are tons of little things that are broken or need replacing. Right now, I'm not going to be traveling in it anytime in the near future. I got it to live in until I can get a trailer in my price range. I live alone with just my animals, my kids are grown, I'm going through a divorce, and I need to be able to fix and repair things myself. I'm a female and never took the time to learn how to repair things such as this. Trust me, I'm kicking myself now for that. So basically, any advice anyone can give me is greatly appreciated.

tzu-dogg

Try this link. https://forestriverinc.help/#/forestriverrv/vehicles/2015/
Unfortunately, 2013 models are no longer archived on the website, so your best bet is to select the oldest year you can (2015) and hopefully some or possibly most of the equipment you have in your rig could be the same. These pages are interactive and have links to specific equipment with PDF’s and even some videos. From the url, select “Fifth Wheels All Types”, then select “Component Manuals” then choose a manual by manufacturer make and model.
Coach manufacturers owner manuals tend to be generic for any particular RV manufacturer. This is because there may be 3 different suppliers of each component in a rig. No two rigs built are exactly the same, even if they are the same model and were built a week apart. Supply chain can determine changes and some may have been special ordered (customized) by the original owner. That’s why most Coach manuals are non-specific and you will have a bag of separate mini-manuals for each component installed.
You will have to determine what specific equipment you have in your rig and try to find that specific supplied model in the list. Select an item (say the refrigerator). Is it a Dometic? Frigidaire? Koolatron? You will find all three in this list.
Good luck in your endeavors.