Pace Arrow molding

dgcantrellsr

The little strip (approx 1 inch wide )of molding down the middle on each side of my RV is starting to detach. Anyone know where to buy replacement rolls or any tips to re attach.

H2H1

just a little suggestion, you may want to contact the manufactor and see if they have a part center that you could order it.

LEN

Welcome! A pic would help. Down the middle roof, side, vertical, horizontal, T type, half round, flat, color, will chrome work? There are all type made and can be cheap. Or maybe some contact cement.

LEN

H2H1

you can also use loctite to ahere it. If it is not completely gone this would be a good way to fit it.

dgcantrellsr

LEN;79746 said:
Welcome! A pic would help. Down the middle roof, side, vertical, horizontal, T type, half round, flat, color, will chrome work? There are all type made and can be cheap. Or maybe some contact cement.

LEN

It's down the middle on each side, running horizontal.

Tony the travel tiger

Sounds like your sealant?
How old is the rig? When we got our C we went with the advice of another forum and ripped up all the sealant while it was in storage, then re-caulked the entire thing.

There were some bubbles coming up and we had to re-glue the siding in some places, but space heaters and an ample supply of glue and pressure were what the doctor ordered.

akjimny

dg..... - If you are talking about the plastic trim that is shaped kinda like a "(" and goes in a grooved piece of aluminum trim, you can get replacement trim at most any large RV parts store. You can also try on-line at ppl rv. Mine was peeling back at the ends (shrinking from weather exposure, I think) so I put a dab of white silicone sealant on it to hold it down. No problems so far......

Good luck and hope this helps.:):)