Palomino TT

Daily Double

Hi all, new here, but expect to be here for a long haul. I've found a used Palomino Puma that I like and was wondering about any issues with this line. Anybody? Thanks

DL Rupper

Re: Palomino TT

Hey Daily Double, welcome to the forum. I used to comment pro and con on different RV's, however, too many owners of the RV's disagreed venomously on the cons, so I've quit commenting about specific models/manufacturers. Kinda makes the forum useless if you ask me, but that seems to be how everybody wants it. Don't say anything that isn't pro about a particular product. Lots of thin skins.

If you are a newcomer to Rv'ing I'm sure you will be asking lots of general RV'ing questions that I will be glad to try to help with.

Grandview Trailer Sa

I think a 2005 model was just before Forest River bought Palomino. They are owned by FR now.

Puma is a "sort of below average" trailer. What I mean by that is: They are an inexpensive trailer. There are a LOT of better ones, but generally you get what you pay for.

Daily Double

I've done quite a bit of looking, but I refuse to stoop while I'm taking a shower!! I've looked at some gulfstream models but here in N.E. Okla there isn't a lot to choose from. Conquest seems to be all I can find and none that meet my criteria. (Queen bed and a shower I can stand up in).i don't want to go over about 26 ft. now because she isn't retired yet .

Grandview Trailer Sa

Well, I have a 2006 used 25RK Conquest. They don't make it any more and I don't understand why. It is a rear kitchen model with a sofa slideout across from the dinette. You walk down a hallway to the bedroom, and walk beside a side isle bathroom. In that bathroom is the sink, toilet, and neo angled shower. It is a huge room that houses it all. Skylight over the shower.

If interested, I need to add more pictures on my website. Let me know and I will be sure to do it tomorrow.

TexasClodhopper

Kenny, you could always get a taller skylight installed in the shower.

Hey, I know! Get a clear one! You could stargaze or birdwatch depending on when you took your shower! :clown:

Daily Double

Ttex, i like that idea but I'm too cheap to pay for a skylite!! Been thinking I could just cut a hole and leave it open!! I could take a dip net into the shower with me and maybe catch dinner as it flew by. Wadda ya think??