Pathfinder gone

Micah

I posted a short time ago about the Pathfinder, and we decided that it just wouldn't do the job. The short wheel base bothered me as much as anything. Last week we bought a Nissan Titan, w/tow package. It's rated for 9,400# and the truck has a 109" wheelbase. My son pulls his 6,000# boat with his titan, no problem. Yesterday we bought a Salem LE, 20 footer. I couldn't talk moma into a 5 Er . Also with a Equalizer hitch. looks like we will be back on the road again pretty soon, a few short ones ,then upstate N.Y. this summer.
I check in on the forums pretty regular, i find it informative and sometimes quite entertaining. Keep up the good work guys.
Micah

Micah

Pathfinder gone

Thanks for the input guys. i screwed up on the original post, the Titan has a 139+ inch wheelbase . I'm getting used to it now, I usually drive a Dodge 1500, short wheelbase, the Titan is a different ballgame. Steve where is Marysville? Last Sept we were in Olymphia to see my brother. That trip was our first RV experience and we loved it. We are picking up our New trailer Wed. coming. So we are off on another new adventure. Jerry