Personal Camping kit provided by rental station

we´re going to rent a 25feetRV.

Personal Camping kit and kitchen kit provided by rental station would cost quiet a lot.

So we think about bring our own stuff or buy it at the next walmart.

What should we bring with us?

Kirk

You need to see just exactly what is in that kit to know for sure. I would guess that the personal kit is things like sewer hose, water hose, pots & pans, dishes and such. But without knowing what is in it, we really can't advise you.

we rent 2 types of packages for bedding and cookware.

The Personal Kit costs $35 per person, for the duration of the trip. It includes a sleeping bag, pillow, pillowcase, flat sheet, bath towel, wash cloth and dishtowel. All items must be returned at end of trip.

The Vehicle Provisioning Kit costs $85 per vehicle, also for the duration of the trip. It includes a flashlight, can opener, bottle opener, broom with dust pan, plastic pail, spatula, cooking spoon, cooking fork, coffee cups, tumblers, plates, soup bowls, silverware, platter, tea kettle, colander, mixing bowl, and a cookware set. All item must be returned clean at end of trip.

thats almost 200 bucks for three people!

Kirk

OUCH! I think your first thought was a good one. If you don't want the stuff when you get back have a garage sale. I think you could buy that stuff for a lot less, if that's all there is to it. Did the list come from the Cruise America site?

Yes. Well, in this case its going to be CriuseCanada. But thats the same.

And for half of the money I can buy everything new...