Personal RVing.

H2H1

Re: Personal RVing.

Len so glad to hear the good news that you are home and doing well. Just keep it up the walking and getting your strength back up .And before you know it you will back RV'ing like you was use to.

Triple E

:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: Glad you are up and going. If you are already doing more then a 1/4 of a mile, you should will be ready for Arizona in January. Thanks for posting with the update Len. :approve: :approve: :approve:

akjimny

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Good News - Glad to hear you are up and about again. My Dad, the golf pro, went thru quad by-pass surgery and was back to swinging a golf club in a couple of months. So I'm sure you will be back to RV'ing sooner rather than later. Keep us posted on your progress. :) :) :)

WandaLust

Hi Len, PLEASE listen to your Dr and stay on the exercise plan and diet they give you so you can have many more happy years of camping. I lost a dear friend some years back because he refused to exercise and stick to the diet plan.

It sounds like your coach is ready to roll again. :)

WandaLust

LEN;73546 said:
Ok Friday update: Did the cath-lab yesterday and all was as expected. Saw Surgeon today and will have the chest cracked(sounds manly doesn't it) on Monday 8:00 am, either repair valve or a new valve(metal) the first is a hope as with the last I will be on rat poison the rest of my life.

LEN

I'm on rat poison until they remove my chemo Port next spring. You wont even know it. :)