Phil

Old Forum Post

[Phil] Does anyone belong to outdoor adventure in Mi. or coast to coast anywhere? likes dislikes membership fees any information appreciated

Old Forum Post

Phil

[Ron] We belong to Camp Coast to Coast. Home park is Fort John Riverfront Park in Smithville, Ok. (www.fortjohn.com). Recommend you ck. with them if you are shopping for CCC home park membership. When we joined 2 yrs. ago they were offering NO MAINTENANCE FEE memberships for appx. $400. Thought the no maintenance fee membership was a come on but they are still in operation and I have never received another bill from them and my membership card from them has no expiration date! I&#039ve never visited there but have talked to them on the phone and they couldn"t have been nicer. Pictures I&#039v seen from there look good also. Ran into several others who have them as their home park also. Not a bad word from anyone. Check them out at the above WEB address. If you live in Mi. they would be a good home park for you since they are over 150 miles from your residence. That is necessary so that you can stay at CCC parks in Mi because you must be 150 miles from your home park to stay in other CCC parks.
Happy camping