pics

G

ok now that i am tired of pming everyone on my pics of the beach ,, here u go ,, they are in my albums ,, less typing for me to do it this way ,, but i know that i will get the usal ,, seen better and stuff from others ,, but they were not there ,, i was ,, and it's "my way of life" ;) :approve: :approve: :bleh: :bleh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

TexasClodhopper

Re: pics

... and not one single picture of a whale on a body board, either. I'm really disappointed in that ... :clown:

Now we see why you like that beach so much! I wanna go! :laugh:

H2H1

Ok nice pics but where is the beach lover? We would have loved to see pics of you and the family. I was at the beach and saw all the sand and water I wanted to see. But I loved the grand puppy, got more? :laugh: :laugh:

G

sorry ,, Butch ,, but my damn finger got tired of typing the same thing over and over ,, to all my friends here on the forum ,, so i posted it instead ,, and for more pics ,, these are only the ones that were in the camera ,, have a whole mem stick to post ,, but i can not member if there are any of the MH ,, there might be ,, still gotta ck them out ,, and bty jim ,, my MH is only 38.6 ft :laugh:
But i wish i had a 45ft'r ;) :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :approve: :approve: :evil:

TexasClodhopper

There's really only one solution ... go back! Get more pictures! :bleh:

Next time you go, you're gonna have to take orders on pictures, because I want to see one of you riding those whitecaps on yer board! :clown:

LEN

OK I have looked and looked where do you see the darn pics. Guess I'm getting more and more challenged used to be able to hunt things like this down.

LEN

cwishert

Yea! I can answer this question. Look at the top of the site up there and you will see a bar that shows different places to go on the site. One of them says albums, click on that and it will take you to everyones photo albums. There are a lot of great pictures there.
:)

cwishert

Well my psychic powers aren't what they used to be so I really can't help you on that one. Maybe Roxie or Holly may have the answer! If I get a vision I will let you know. ;)

cwishert

Well I am really trying to figure out why he would need any socks. Don't most RVer's just sit around in their bermuda shorts drinking the adult beverage of thier choice anyway? I can't wait until tonight when I am able to do just that! :cool: :) :bleh: :clown:

cwishert

You can't wear socks, what if you have to get in the water to go get your beach ball back? Or maybe you forgot where you put your adult beverage and you thought you left it close to the shore. You can't walk around in wet socks! As for me it is those water sandals all the way. :clown: :clown:
Oh yeah, this thread is about pictures. I would love to see a picture of you in your shorts and socks pulled way up. :)

cwishert

I wish I could but the boss is sitting right next door. I really do have work to do but you know how hard it is to concentrate when you got somewhere else to be. I really am going to try to work until the end of the day now. I won't be back on again until Sunday night when we get home. I will let you all know how the weekend goes. :)