pics

elkhartjim

Re: pics

Alright Carol.....she stuck to her guns and went back to work. Probably making lists of things to put in the mh. Can't wait til Sunday night.

G

ok u asked for it ,, i posted a few more pics on the album ,, but there is not one of me on th board ,, or the MH ,, the MH is my fault ,, but the board thingy is the other people on this trip's fault ;) :laugh: :laugh:
And i REALLY HAVE TO AGREE on tex's statment "go back and get more" i just might do that ,, we are planning another 2week trip down to MB the last week in August ,,, and then ,, maybe christmas also (that's in the works ) :cool: :cool: :approve: :bleh: :bleh:

TexasClodhopper

Rod doesn't remember sending me this photo from his vacation.

I assumed one of his family took it right after he broke his body board.

RodBeach.jpg

utmtman

Great pics Rod, and a good lookin lil baby you got as well. LOL did he enjoy the beach too? Keep on a havin fun and luvin it.

G

Now ,, tex that was down right cruel ,, but i liked it ,, if i ever get that big ,, i gotta buy a new mH with a side car :eek: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush:

G

Lee yea i did love the beach ,, but if i could afford it ,, that is all i would do ,, live on the beach ,, and i mean that in everyway ,, but my damn tan is fading ,, and it's too hot for the tannin bed ,, so i guess i'll lay out on the pool for the next few days ,, it's water ,, but not the same ,, i need a wave pool ,, and salt added to the water ;) :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :evil:
sorry read the post wrong ,, yup the grandpuppy loves the beach as much as i do ,, but don't like the water ,,, but she get's really upset when someone is throwing a football or something on the beach ,, she loves to play ,, and she thinks she should be able to play with anyone on the beach ,, but due to rules ,, she settles for bottled water and hanging out under the umbrella :laugh:
I found some more pics of the Polish (female life guard) but i don't want to make anyone mad at thinking this is a guy's forum ,, so i'll be nice and let it slide for now ,,, too all u ladies out there ,, i respect u all ,, so i'll leave the female pics out ,, don't want a male /female war goin on here ;) :approve: :approve:

G

ok to DL,Tex,Nash,Hollis and anyone else that wondered who and how i looked in person (ken is the exeception , met him in person) there are pics of me ,, in my best mode of rv srevice ,, in my albums :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :blush: :blush: :blush: :blackeye:

Shadow

Nice pics Rod. Your the only person I know that can get a tan in the shade :cool: Now I for one will promise not to get mad if you show a pic of the lifeguard!!! :laugh: :laugh: ;) Still waiting for a pic of your 45' M/H.. :eek:

H2H1

Nice pics of the puppy :laugh: But after looking at your pic I think you need to stand on your head and tan the bottom of your feet :laugh: :laugh: . All kidding aside I can say you smarter than good looking. lol :cool: :approve: happy father day my friend

H2H1

DL those are real nice pictures, been to some of those places looking forward on going back

DL Rupper

Thanks Hollis, just got back from a side trip to Salem, OR. The Capitol building is quite different (album). Of course I took a pix with my trusty cell phone. It's quite the gadget. ;)