Pilot seat

DCLC

Have a 2005 Monaco Monarch. Just can't get the pilot seat to turn around. Monaco tells me that not all will go 180 degrees, but mine only goes 90. Hardly worth turning at all. The steering wheel keeps it from turning all the way. Local RV place can't get it to turn either. I think something is wrong or I just haven't figured it out. Anyone with a similar rig with some insight?

LEN

Slide seat all the way to the rear, set steering wheel all the way vertical, pull lever and turn. might have to set seat back more upright.

LEN

H2H1

hello Dave and Linda, haven't seen you since the last M&G. SO HOW IN THE WORLD ARE YOU GUYS DOING?. I know nothing about your seat, except that what Len said is the only way mine will turn around. Maria and I are heading to UTAH this Tuesday be gone for a month just looking over the state. We have been thinking about the next M&G, would yall be interested in coming?

Clay L

Many won't turn all the way around.
My drivers seat will turn around enough to be useful but not 180 degrees. More like 105 degrees maybe.

DCLC

Tried very position I could think of with little luck. I'm looking at replacing them so maybe that will help. Looks like previous owner may have caught it with the slide cause it's not level. There are four washers on each of the power seat mount bolts on the inboard side. Hollis, heading to Tampa then Destin next week. Heading back home the beginning of Oct. Hope to get out west next spring. Have a good trip.

DCLC

Tried manually adjusting seat back. Got 100+ degrees of travel. Thanks for the tip Clay/Len. Keep us posted on the M&G Hollis.

H2H1

WELL Dave, where will you be staying once you get to Destin? We stay at the Army (Ft. Benning) MWR rv parK. It is open to all military active or retired. Last time there it cost $20.00 a night, this includes FHU, cable and free wifi. All site are paved concrete pads and level. It is located at the end of Benning Dr, off 98. Just make a right turn at Sexton Seafood with the big flag pole with the American Flag blowing. This will be Benning Dr. just stay on it till it comes to a dead end and the RV park is in front of you.

DCLC

Stayed there in April and have reservations for August and Sep. Really nice and they've made some upgrades. Close to the beaches and McGuires.