Pismo Beach Photos

rjf7g

Re: Pismo Beach Photos

Ironart-
Great pics. Did you let any air out of your tires before driving on the sand?

ironart

Hi Becky,

No, I didn't .....I only went on the hard packed sand.....If you drive into the softer stuff than yes you would have to do that......I saw a couple of 5ers and TTs with low tires......They were going to camp a ways away from the beach and the sand is softer there.....

G

well there u go Paul ,, u said the B word ,, now i am pouting :( :disapprove:

C Nash

Poor ole Rod done winterized his MH and now he's having to look at pictures of a MH ON the beach. :laugh: Bet he has planted Beachnut trees all over his place thinking they will grow a beach :eek: :laugh:

C Nash

Thought maybe that would get him back off the chat line and on here :laugh:

G

well ,, we do have a palm tree in the house ,, it's about 3ft tall ,, tried to get the wife to decorate as our christmas tree ,, but didn't happen ,, oh well 5 more months ,, till happy weather ,, and the beach :( :bleh: :approve: :approve: :approve: :laugh:

H2H1

Hey Nash I really think he has a plastic pool with some sand around it IN his house. We just heard he has a palm tree, now get this he going to tanning booth to keep his tan.

G

now hollis ,, who told u about my little wadding pool in the living room ???? U forgot one thing besides the sand ,, i have seashells also around it ,,, play wave music also ,, and the tan is getting there ,, not where it was last yr at this time ,, but since i don't have my own tanning bed anymore :( :( :( :laugh: :laugh:

H2H1

OK u got me , I thought u sent Linda the shells, after u broke them :laugh: well get u a tanning lamp and do a section at a time starting with your feet, seems that part never get the sun :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

G

very true ,, "note to self tan feet more this yr " :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: