Planning Phase

The_Cases

Hey All

Haven't been full time in about 9 years. Thinking about going back to it. One (ok 3) small hitches. our kids!
We have 3 children now, 7 and under. I wonder if there are any travel trailer styles that would be suitable or if we need to go to Class B,C sizes? Would prefer used so i can customize/modify it for our needs. Nothing like a Major tear down, but extra propane,water, add solar, and possibly bunks for the boys. I have just started thinking about this this past month so I am way ahead of myself i am sure :)

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Steven Case & Company!

C Nash

Re: Planning Phase

I don't know Steven. I would have had a hard time fulltiming when we had our 3 kids. Just not enough space in rvs for me. JMO Welcome to the forum. Keep us posted

G

If it were me ,, i would look into a bigger class A ,, JMO though ,, they are roomy ,, but as nash stated ,, might be kinda crowded with the kids ;) :)

akjimny

Big Class A for mom and dad with a cargo trailer for the kids???(Just Kidding) :) :) :)

Wow, three kids would be tough. We have two dogs and have to do a surprising amount of planning around them.

I met a guy in AL who full times with his daughter. He volunteers at one of the state parks. Seems to get by just fine.

Home school or public?

LEN

With three kids, think I would be looking at one of the older Prevost with the bed in the back and bunks on the side 3 high. They have a bunch of storage room and fair room in the living room with all the goodies except the solar. With no slides they are reasonably priced, NO I'm not talking lots of $$$$$$ but for a family of five there will be expense.

LEN