Please, any info will help! 28' 2014 Forest River Wildwood 28DBUD

Lucky

Hi, I recently purchased this 2014 28' Forest River Wildwood 28BDUD. I need to replace the roof immediately. I have already purchased the EPDM roofing and the Dicor roof installation kit (2 gallons of water-based adhesive, 150' of butyl tape to seal around accessories and molding, and six tubes of lap sealant). However, the wood on top of the roof needs to be replaced for sure as well. I need to do this as soon as possible to drive across the country with it for work. I've searched everywhere I could, trying to find the complete material and tool list I will need for the whole job and, if possible, a good video or place where I can find detailed instructions for the installation. Unfortunately, paying someone to have it done professionally is not an option for me at all. I need tips and advice on where I can find a spec book with a description of the layout for this camper and how it was built. How can I get just a material and tool list for the roof, if possible, a DIY video or step-by-step instructions? Thank you.